Ranking
Company
Description
Quality
Our Reviews
Website
1
The best service 10/10 Read Review Visit Site >
2
Top Service 10/10 Read Review Visit Site >
3
Easy to use 9.9/10 Read Review Visit Site >
4
3 hours delivery 9.9/10 Read Review Visit Site >
5
Innovative Q&A 9.8/10 Read Review Visit Site >

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

EssayThinker.net Review

Nowadays there are many experts that can show outstanding results in essay writings. It allows students of High Schools and colleges to be less nervous and confident during their studies. The rules of time management require people to set priorities on the tasks they have. People will succeed if they plan everything foremost and create a plan of not for a day but for the week or even for the month. It is natural that home assignments are not on the top in ordinary student's schedule. I do not enjoy sitting till the pitch dark working on the next descriptive essay too. That is why I use legit services of essay writing websites in the USA. This review is devoted to the writing company essaythinker.net with which I have cooperated recently.

Essaythinker.net reliable

Appearance

First of all I want to highlight that the design of the website is unique and creative. The most essential for the client information is given in the table that looks like a book. However, it distracts attention a little band it is hard to find needed content with the first look. But, all in all, this "book" includes the tool that calculates the cost of the order immediately.
Prices
I want to emphasise that their prices are comparatively higher than on websites that offer analogical services. However, they have some advantages over others. For example, customers can order super urgent essay within the shortest deadline (starting from 6 hours). Such option can but this option can save the lives of the laziest and less-organized students if they have fulfilling financial supply. For instance, the price for 1-page essay page devileved within 14 days is $12.99, so, i am afraid to imagine how much will cost me a 12-hour deadline essay. A good thing is that this writing service also offers to cut the price. If you enter the discount code during the registration the order will cost 20% less.

Essaythinker.net legit

  Customer Service

The quality of the final paper paper is not the only thing to which a client of essay writing company must pay his attention. The way writer team and customer support treat you matter much. Before I have placed my order I`ve decided to consult support team to find specify how long does it takes to find a writer for the urgent order. The manager from via Live Chat told me that even if the order has a short deadline it is possible to find a writer less than in an hour. But after I submitted my order I was notified that someone started progress on it in 5 hours. I guess it is not a sign of high level service.

Attractive Extras

It worth to pay attention to this review to the extras that this essay writing company in America offers. Some legit online writing services offer writing services of professionals for the extra costs, but essaythinker.net does not require an additional fee for such option. Also, a writer can check the paper before the deadline if he warns a writer about it. And there is an option to change the writer if you are nor satisfied with the current one.

Essaythinker.net order

My order

The topic of my essay was "Advantages and disadvantages of the autocratic leader". It was an assignment for the leadership studies. The size was 3 pages and it included annotated bibliography. It total I ad to pay $89 for my order. I required a short deadline (12 hours) because I had to submit the work to my teacher as soon as it was possible. The paper I got was well-written and plagiarism free. I have noticed no critical errors and deviations from my instructions. However, a teacher evaluated this paper with a "C" mark. He commented that despite the topic of the essay has been developed and the formatting is flawless, there is a poor level of vocabulary in the writing. I was upset, because it influenced my reputation badly, while I was counting on better results.

Due to many controversial points of EssayThinker.net
We Would Highly Recommend You to Use Another Online Writing Service

Visit Alternative Site


No comments:

Post a Comment