Ranking
Company
Description
Quality
Our Reviews
Website
1
The best service 10/10 Read Review Visit Site >
2
Top Service 10/10 Read Review Visit Site >
3
Easy to use 9.9/10 Read Review Visit Site >
4
3 hours delivery 9.9/10 Read Review Visit Site >
5
Innovative Q&A 9.8/10 Read Review Visit Site >

Friday, November 18, 2016

EduBirdie.com Review

Usually, I do not postpone my work on assignments until the very last minute. This time I have completely forgotten about my Modern History paper. A deadline was the next day and the topic was “The founding of The Black Panther Party”. I have chosen EduBirdie because my friends recommended this online essay writing service. And I have seen numerous positive feedbacks on the net.

EduBirdie Reviews


General impression

I think this site is the most user-friendly essay-writing website in the USA. I have never used it before but got my way around it easily. The site has various options for order placing. You can choose from phoning, writing an e-mail, and live chatting. This way you select an option that is the most comfortable for you. 

Customer Support

I was in a hurry so I ignored placing an order via email. I chose to contact customer service that works 24/7. The best thing is that you can either chat or call to get the info you need or and place an order. I decided that calling would be the fastest way to get my paper written. I was not mistaken. EduBirdie’s customer support engineer answered very quickly, less than in 30 seconds. With the help of customer support, I was able to place my order in 5 minutes or less.

EduBirdie Reliable

Customer Feedbacks

As I stated earlier there were many positive feedbacks about this service on the net. However, the most important for me were those I got from my friends. They were the key aspects in convincing me to place an order. You can also see customer testimonials on the Top Writers page. When you click the writer’s name, you will see numerous feedbacks of various clients. 

Prices

An average price is $13 per page, which was affordable for me. The total price depends on three key factors:
  • Deadline
  • Writer’s level
  • Quantity of pages
I had to have my work done for the next day but it was only one page. The total cost of my paper was $25. It was rather on the edge of my budget. If you have a bigger paper to write, be ready to pay more.

EduBirdie Legit

Writers

The website provides only services of the American essay writers. There are three levels of writers according to their qualifications: Standard, Premium, and Platinum. Platinum level writers have PhDs and do more complex and demanding work. I have chosen a Standard level writer for my assignment. You can see a chart of writers and how many tasks they have completed successfully. I liked that I was able to communicate with a writer and explain all the details myself. There was a small misunderstanding about the formatting. I had to ask for a revision. The writer was of great help and a real professional. He made all the necessary changes ASAP.
To sum up, I was happy with the essay provided. The theme was fully discussed and the text itself was very interesting. Even though I had to ask for a revision, all my requests were taken into account.

Visit EduBirdie

No comments:

Post a Comment